Saturday, June 12, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day June 12th (KISS)

Today's t-shirt is from the KISS reunion show I went to Vancouver to see in 1996 at GM Place (Stabbing Westward opened). I went to this show with my brother as he and I have been huge KISS fans forever, and this was our first time getting to see KISS perform in make-up.

What a great time we had at this show too. Started by drinking beers in the bushes outside GM Place with a junkie next to us doing his thing while my brother and I were tripping out on mushrooms. Once we got our six pack in to us, off to the show we went, by the time we entered the building the shrooms were kicking in. As we walked around the building there were all kinds of people dressed up in KISS costumes as you would expect, it was an awesome atmosphere. When we got to our seats, we were both tripping pretty good when we looked to our right, much to our surprise were two people walking down to the floor seats dressed in caveman costumes, well that threw us for a loop to say the least. That brought on the laughs which were really hard to control, we couldn't even look at each other without losing it,lol. Thankfully KISS hit the stage and put an end to the laughing fit we were in.

The first time seeing KISS in make-up and playing all the classics made for an amazing show. Especially with KISS being the very first band I really got into as a little kid.

Front.


Back.


1 comment:

  1. That night was insane! I saw all kinds of things that i'm not sure were actually there. But those Cavemen were defiantly real.
    i remember laughing so hard, and i couldn't stop no matter how hard i tried. And then i'd look back at you and lose my mind all over again.

    ReplyDelete