Monday, June 14, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day June 14th (Weezer)

Today's t-shirt is from the Weezer concert I saw in Calgary with Mik,Nerraw and my brother at MacEwan Hall in Calgary back in 1997 when Weezer were touring for their Pinkerton album. I still think Pinkerton is the best album they have put out. An amazing show it was too.

After the concert we went to a bar, can't recall which bar it was but we ran into 2 members from Weezer, whom I got to autograph my ticket stub. Good time was had by all.

Front.


Back.






In concert news...Weezer will be playing the second annual Sonic Boom Festival here in Edmonton on Saturday September 4th on The Northland's Exhibiton Grounds. Also on the bill are Rise Against, City and Colour, Bad Religion, Tokyo Police Club, Mother Mother plus a few other bands.

1 comment: