Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day June 23rd (KISS/Anthrax)

Today's t-shirt is from the first time I saw Anthrax in concert when they opened for KISS at Northland's Coliseum in 1988. Anthrax were touring for their Among The Living album, by far my favorite album of theirs. Six months later they released State Of Euphoria, so we got to hear a few tracks from that album as well. As big of fan as I am of KISS, they were touring for their album Crazy Nights which is terrible, so I was definitely at this show for Anthrax.

Front.


Back.






When it comes to concert shirts, I have always been a fan of shirts that have the tour dates on the back. I think it makes them more authentic,especially when the year and date and city is listed. I have always really liked this Anthrax shirt, another one of my faves.



Note the autograph on the poster. The guitarist for KISS (Bruce Kulick) did a guitar clinic at Mothers Music the day of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment