Monday, June 28, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day June 28th (Johnny Winter)

Today's t-shirt is from the Johnny Winter concert I saw at the R&B Club in Millwoods (club closed long ago) in April of 2001. I have to say this is probably the worst concert I have ever attended. It was my second time seeing Johnny live, having seen him in 1989 at The Dinwoodie where he put on an awesome show. But this show in 2001 was awful. I actually really thought he was going to keel over and die right there in front of my eyes. While he is getting old in age,he looked really frail at this show, having to sit on a stool for the whole show, that I can understand. It was the not being able to play the guitar and wiping and blowing his nose the whole show, he just didn't have his shit together whatsoever. He was right out of it,just an awful show and a huge disappointment.

Front.


Back.


No comments:

Post a Comment