Sunday, June 6, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day June 6th (Bob Dylan)

Today's t-shirt I got when I traveled to Vancouver in 1998 to catch one of the best triple bills I have ever seen. The bill consisted of Van Morrison opening followed by Joni Mitchell and headlined by Bob Dylan at GM Place. They only did a handful of dates on the west coast and I was lucky enough to attend this unbelievable concert.

The night before this show I saw Bob Dylan play a warm up show at a bar in Vancouver called The Rage, that show too was incredible. The best hundred dollars I have ever spent on a ticket.

This is one of my all time favorite concert shirts.

Front.


Back.








In concert news... Van Morrison will be playing at The Edmonton Folk Music Festival on Wednesday August 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment