Friday, June 25, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day June 25th (Judas Priest)

Today's t-shirt is from the Judas Priest and Bon Jovi concert I attended in 1986 with Nerraw and Cuz. Bon Jovi opening for Priest, weird double bill, this was before Jovi were big, I think they only had their debut album out at the time. Priest were touring for their Turbo album. This was the first time I had ever had row one on the floor for a concert, and wow, did I ever pay for that. My ears rang for three days, it is still probably the loudest coliseum concerts I have ever been to. The concert was during Klondike Days (exhibition) and I recall walking around the grounds after the show not able to hear a damn thing.

I wanna give a shout out to Marina Y. a friend of mine from Junior High School days whom sent me this t-shirt. I have no idea where my shirt went, as I have lost a few over the years. She found me on facebook, and was looking at my blog and messaged me asking if I still had my Priest shirt, which I didn't. She was nice enough to send me hers. Thanks Marina :)

Front.


Back.


2 comments:

  1. I had completely forgotten about Klondike Days & walking around the fair after the concert! Thank you for the memory, Tom & I'm so happy to see my shirt immortalized here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was my first concert evr! row 1 is where i thought every concert should be seen from. i had the best time, i thank my cuz, Tom for this ticket. by the way, it cost us 17.50. Can you believe that!

    ReplyDelete