Saturday, January 29, 2011

Concert Shirt Of The Day Jan.29th (Motorhead)

Today's t-shirt is from the fourth time I saw Motorhead in concert. I went to this show with Cuz in 2005 at Red's in Edmonton. And again it was another great show by the mighty Motorhead, very loud and very good, what was interesting about this show was Lemmy coming out for the encore and playing the song 'Whorehouse Blues' on acoustic guitar. We missed the first two bands Damn 13 and 3 Inches Of Blood but did catch Corrosion Of Conformity who I thought were very good as well. A fun night of old school metal celebrating their 30th anniversary.

Front.


Back.






In concert news... Motorhead will be playing in Edmonton on Wednesday February 9th touring for their new album 'The World Is Yours' at the Edmonton Events Centre with opening bands Clutch and Valiant Thorr.

I thought I would include this concert shirt in this post. I wasn't at this show in 1982, but my buddy Geddy was and gave me this shirt years ago.

Front.


Back.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend, sorry for disturbing 😅 I would like to know about the motorhead tour shirt that you have.. I mean the detail.. Because me also have the same shirt and same design..

    ReplyDelete