Sunday, January 23, 2011

Concert Shirts Of The Day Jan.23rd (Iron Maiden)

This is actually the second time I have posted about this concert. I found the other t-shirts I bought.

Today's t-shirt is one I bought back in 1987 when I saw Iron Maiden with opening band Waysted at Northlands Coliseum. Maiden were touring for their album called Somewhere In Time. I like what they called this tour "Somewhere On Tour". I actually bought a few t-shirts at this show, as I was a huge Maiden fan and had money to blow back then. Also t-shirts didn't cost you an arm and a leg back then either.

Front.


Back.


Front.


Back.




3 comments:

  1. "we"re Waysted,get Waysted,Stay Waysted"....Fuck you get off the the stage lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought the exact same two shirts in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was wondering if you could help "Make My Day" Stranger In A Strangeland shirt I've spent hours online trying to get one as a gift for hubby. Do you know any site I can buy one of these. Please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete