Friday, January 7, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Jan.7th (Flogging Molly)

Today's concert shirt is from the Vans Warped Tour I went to with my brother in Calgary in 2002. The main band I really wanted to see in this line up was Flogging Molly. Other bands on the bill were Bad Religion, Bosstones, Death By Stereo, NOFX and many others. It was the first and still the only time I have seen Flogging and they didn't disappoint at all, I was very impressed with them. Just wish they could have played a longer set. My bro. and I were doing street team work for BYO Records, therefore got into the show for free,yay free tix!!! Good time was had.

Front.


Back.




1 comment:

  1. i want that black flogging molly shirt with the pin up looking girl on it. how do i go about getting one?

    ReplyDelete