Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Jan.12th

Today's ticket stub is from the Edge Fest concert that Geddy, A-Bomb and I went to in Calgary at Race City Speedway in 1998. We met my brother in Calgary for this show and hung with him for most of the concert. The main bands we wanted to see and saw at Edge Fest were Foo Fighters and Green Day, both bands were quite good. Geddy, A-Bomb and I got a really good buzz on at this show and were starting to get on my brothers nerves, some how we managed to lose my brother at the show which did not impress him much, as the concert site is a ways out of the city, and he had to find his own way home. Geddy was driving, and we drove back in to the city, which we should not have done,we managed to get lost trying to get back in to Calgary, just a fiasco, and then later had to apologize to my bro for being drunken dicks, sorry again Bro.



No comments:

Post a Comment