Monday, May 30, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day May 30th (Eric Clapton)

Today's ticket stub is from the first time I saw Eric Clapton in concert. This show was in 1998 at the Coliseum here in Edmonton with Bonnie Raitt opening. Clapton was touring for his album "Pilgrim". I was really looking forward to seeing Clapton in concert, but have to say Bonnie Raitt stole this show. She was excellent, way better then I was expecting. I went to this show with Mark and Lori. Had a few drinks before the show, took a cab to it, got there, only to have Mark realize he had forgot his ticket at home,ha ha, dumb ass.

Eric Clapton Setlist for this show.
My Father's Eyes
Pilgrim
One Chance
River of Tears
Going Down Slow
She's Gone
Driftin' Blues (acoustic, solo)
Alberta (acoustic)
Tears In Heaven (acoustic)
Layla (acoustic)
Change the World (acoustic)
Old Love
Crossroads
Have You Ever Loved a Woman
Tearing Us Apart
Wonderful Tonight
Cocaine
Sunshine Of Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment