Sunday, July 17, 2011

Concert Shirt Of The Day July 17th (Ween)

Today's t-shirt is from the seventh time I saw Ween in concert. This show was also in 2007, I went to back to back shows Calgary and Edmonton. The show here in Edmonton was at the Edmonton Events Centre, shitty venue but another great Ween show. I went to this show with my friend A-Bomb. A good memory from this show was...my buddy A-Bomb had quit smoking for a few months, which didn't stop me from bringing a few doobs for the show. I sparked up at one point of the show, when A-Bomb asked for a hit, I passed it to him, and no sooner did I do that, the spotlight was right on the both of us, the whole time while we smoked it. We looked at each other and just started laughing. Good times!!!

Edmonton Setlist.

Fiesta
Take Me Away
The Grobe
Even If You Don't
Waving My Dick In The Wind
Pony
Voodoo Lady
Learnin
Bananas and Blow
Spinal
Buckingham
Albino Sunburned Girl (waste on all vocals)
Party
My Own Bare Hands
Object
Don't Get Too Close
Stroker Ace
Gabrielle
Hammer Down
Frank
Mutilated Lips
Mollusk
STALLION PT 5
Tooter
Johnny On The Spot
Chant
ICPMFOI
Encore:
Roses
Aids
Booze Me Up
Fluffy

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment