Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day July 12th (Leonard Cohen)

Today's t-shirt is from the Leonard Cohen concert my buddy Eor and I went to in 2009 at Rexall Place in Edmonton. This was an amazing concert, Leonard made the Coliseum feel like an intimate smokey jazz bar. The poet/musician sounded great with an awesome back up band. I wasn't sure what to expect, after all he is getting up there in age. I left this show with an even bigger appreciation for Leonard Cohen. Good times!!!

Setlist for Edmonton show.

First Set
1. Dance Me to the End Of Love
2. The Future
3. Ain't No Cure For Love
4. Bird on a Wire
5. Everybody Knows
6. In My Secret Life
7. Who By Fire
8. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
9. Waiting for the Miracle
10. Anthem

Second Set
11. Tower of Song
12. Suzanne
13. The Gypsy's Wife
14. The Partisan
15. Boogie Street
16. Hallelujah
17. I'm Your Man
18. A Thousand Kisses Deep
19. Take This Waltz

First Encore
20. So Long, Marianne
21. First We Take Manhattan

Second Encore
22. Famous Blue Raincoat
23. If It Be Your Will

Third Encore
24. Sisters of Mercy
25. Closing Time

Fourth Encore
26. I Tried to Leave You
27. Whither Thou Ghost

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment