Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Concert Shirt Of The Day Apr.5th (Steve Earle)

Today's t-shirt is from the fourth time I had seen Steve Earle in concert. This show was in 2001 while he was touring for his "Transcendental Blues" album. I liked what the name of this tour was "The No Dry Cleaning Tour" brilliant. The t-shirt says 2000, but the show was actually in 2001 at The Winspear Centre. The opening act for the show was Steve's sister Stacey Earle, whom was excellent as well.

I went to this show with my buddy Geddy and his girlfriend at the time, whom was very drunk and annoying, yelling Copperhead Road through out the show. Shut the fuck up lady, if that's the only song you know by Steve Earle, stay the fuck home. She was so annoying that I went and found a different seat for the majority of the concert.

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment