Monday, April 25, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Apr.25th (Social Distortion)

Today's t-shirt is from the second time I saw Social Distortion in concert. This show was in 2007 at the Edmonton Events Centre with opening acts Black Halos and I Hate Kate. I went to this show with my friend Leo and had a great time, thanks for the weird psychedelics,lol. Social D rocked the shit out of the place this evening. My favorite memory of this show was at the end during Social D's cover of the Johnny Cash song "Ring Of Fire" a small brawl of about 6-8 people broke out at the back of the venue, that really made it feel like a good old rock n' roll show. Good times!!!

Front.


Back.




1 comment:

  1. Wow what a wicked night! Thanx to our friend A-Bomb I got a free ticket at the last minute. I remember going for a smoke before the show. And Mike Ness coming out with a gas mask on, and losin' my buddy in a small venue. Ah, still a great and somewhat memorable time. Only somewhat because I was really tweaked. Before the show in the parking lot it was the standard West-Edmonton Mall. After the show it was filled with old greaser cars with flames down the sides. And suddenly it seemed like everyone had slicked back hair. Which was weird 'cause I hadnt noticed it being like that during the show. It was a wild-ride down Hellbilly Hill I mean Hillbilly Hell. Luckily, I was able to hang-on to the wheel! I came up with a word that night that I'll never forget. It was my wasted attempt to describe the trip. "OCTAGONZO"

    ReplyDelete