Sunday, April 3, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Apr.3rd (Pearl Jam)

Today's t-shirt is from the second time I saw Pearl Jam in concert. This show was in 2005 in Edmonton at Rexall Place with the Supersuckers opening.

I've always been a fan of the Supersuckers, and this was a big break for them opening for Pearl Jam. But they didn't go over very well at all. I wasn't impressed with their set and they looked out of place on a big stage. The Supersuckers are a great bar band, which is where your going to want to see them.

As for Pearl Jam, they put on an amazing show playing for over 2 hours with lots of cool jams during their songs. There were parts of the show where I felt like I was tripping on psychedelics, I love when a band can do that.

I won these tickets through The Edmonton Sun and took Janis to this show. Good times!!!

Setlist for Edmonton show.

Release
Go
Save You
Spin The Black Circle
Nothing As It Seems
Daughter
Even Flow
Better Man
I Am Mine
Grievance
Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
Sad
Corduroy
Given To Fly
Wishlist
Animal
Do The Evolution
Encore:
Love Boat Captain
Crazy Mary
Jeremy
Porch
Encore 2:
Fuckin' Up
(Neil Young cover)
Yellow Ledbetter

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment