Monday, April 18, 2011

John Mellencamp Live In Edmonton Apr.17th 2011

Well, again I got to see John Mellencamp in concert, back to back this time. This was my fourth time seeing him in concert. And like the night before, this show was also sold out. I thought he put on a great show. It was pretty much the same show, a few changes in the set list a few different songs, but the same between song banter as Saturday night. My seats weren't near as good as the night before, this time I was sitting in the second balcony, but I can't complain, after all I got the tickets for free from my buddy Buzzard. Thanks Buzzard, much appreciated. I found the Sunday night show went quicker for some reason, John played for two hours just like the night before. Maybe it's cause I had a little buzz on for this show, after having beers with Hurl and Cuz whom also went to the show with us. Good times!!!

My Cuz took a couple of pictures for me at the show, as he had better seats then I did.





Front.


Back.


No comments:

Post a Comment