Friday, June 17, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day June 17th (Wilco)

Today's t-shirt is from the sixth time I saw Wilco in concert. This show was in 2007 when Wilco were touring for their "Sky Blue Sky" album. The show was at the Jubilee Auditorium in 2007 in Edmonton. The opening band for the show was Richard Swift whom I missed. I went to the show with my buddy A-Bomb.

Setlist for this show.

1. You Are My Face
2. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
3. Impossible Germany
4. Sky Blue Sky
5. Handshake Drugs
6. A Shot in the Arm
7. Side With The Seeds
8. Either Way
9. War On War
10. Via Chicago
11. Jesus, Etc.
12. Walken
13. I'm The Man Who Loves You
14. Hummingbird
15. On And On And On

Encore 1
1. Misunderstood
2. Poor Places
3. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Encore 2
1. Heavy Metal Drummer
2. Hate It Here
3. The Late Greats
4. Outtasite (Outtamind)

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment