Friday, September 10, 2010

Concert Poster Of The Day Sept 10th (Gwar)

Today's poster is from the first time I saw Gwar in concert. This show was at The Bronx here in Edmonton, I think this show was in 1990 or 91. Gwar were touring for their "Scumdogs Of The Universe" album. This show was absolutely insane, a blood bath, I think everyone on the audience had fake blood on them by the end of the concert. I remember going back to The Bronx for years after the show and still seeing blood stains on the roof of the place. I went to this show with my brother,A-Bomb,Eor,Nerraw and a few others I believe, I know there was a whole whack of us that went to this show, all on psychedelics too, which added even more freak to a freak show. Good times indeed!!!






In concert news...Gwar will be playing in Edmonton yet again, seems like they play here a few times a year now. They will be playing at Edmonton Events Centre on Wednesday December 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment