Saturday, September 11, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Sept.11th (Lowest Of The Low)

Today's t-shirt is from an awesome double bill of Toronto bands I saw in 1994 at People's Pub in Edmonton. The bands were the very underrated Lowest Of The Low with Sour Landslide (great band name). What a great night of rock n' roll this was. Lowest Of The Low were touring for their album Hallucigenia, which is good, but not near as good as the album Shakespeare My Butt, now that is an album worth checking out. Not only was I very impressed with LOTL but the opening band Sour Landslide were wicked as well. What I recall most about this band was the drummer Dee Horvath, man could she play, she reminded me a lot of Keith Moon from The Who in the way she played. An excellent double bill. Both bands played for two nights. I was lucky that my buddy Scotty worked at People's and had me in doing merchandise for both bands, I also helped out with hanging posters for this show. Although, I now can't find my poster from these shows. Can anyone help?

Front.


Back.









Checkout the price of tickets, can't beat that deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment