Monday, September 27, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Sept.27th (Speedealer)

Today's t-shirt (actually it's a long sleeve shirt) is from the time I saw Southern California band Fu Manchu with the Texas band Speedealer and Brand New Sin at The Rev in Edmonton in 2002. This was my first time seeing Fu Manchu and really enjoyed their set,some good old stoner rock, also on the bill were Speedealer whom I had seen once before.Fu Manchu were touring for thier excellent album "California Crossing" This was one more reason to checkout this show.Speedealer were touring for their debut album "Here Comes Death" which was a very underrated album. I was very impressed with them. They were originally called REO Speedealer, but had to drop the REO after REO Speedwagon took offence to the name and filed a lawsuit against them. Good show all around. Don't recall if I went to this show with anyone.

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment