Thursday, September 23, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Sept.23rd (Testament)

Today's t-shirt is from the awesome double bill of Testament and Annihilator at MJ's Roadhouse in Edmonton in 1989. This was an unlikely place to see such a good thrash double bill, and the only show I ever saw at this venue. Testament were touring for what I think is their best album "Practice What You Preach".

My favorite memory of this show other then the music was coming into the venue and seeing my brother there pissed out of his mind, and he was only 16 years old at the time, not only that, but there he was sitting on the stage watching the show.

I'm not sure of all who went to this show other then Nerraw and I, but I am sure there were a few other buddies that came out to this one.

Front.


Back.




3 comments:

  1. Man, this show was incredible!! Or at least the parts i can remember where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the memories!

    I think I've been to 75% of the shows on your blog in Edmonton and this helped me a lot fill in the blanks for many shows I've forgotten about!

    Take care...>David from Permanent Records

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Dave, thanks for checking out the blog. Feel free to leave comments and memories of what you may have experienced at some of the shows.

    ReplyDelete