Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Concert Poster Of The Day Feb.1st (Corb Lund)

Today's poster is from the seventh time I saw Corb Lund in concert. This show was in 2006 at The Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton with opening act Elliott Brood. This was Corb's biggest Edmonton show to date, a few years later he played the coliseum. It as weird to see Corb play the Jubilee as all the other times I saw him play were in bars, so to see wanna be cowboys and kids at the show, kind of took away from the show for me. Nonetheless he did put on a great show. I was supposed to go to this show with my buddy Geddy, it being his birthday, I said I would take him tot he show, only to be stood up as he was drunk and never did show,bastard!!! I waited for him, therefore missed Elliott Brood which was a drag.



No comments:

Post a Comment