Friday, February 25, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Feb.25th (AC/DC)

Today's ticket stub is from the double bill of AC/DC with L.A. Guns concert I saw in 1991 at Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton. This was my third time seeing AC/DC live, they were touring for their album 'Razors Edge' and my second time seeing L.A. Guns in concert. I was really looking forward to seeing LA Guns again, as the last time I had seen them at The Metro, they put on an incredible show. This time though they just lacked bite and weren't all that good. They were touring for their album 'Hollywood Vampires' which was terrible, so I should have known that they weren't going to be very good. This show actually played two nights in a row, with both shows being sold out.

I went to this show with Cuz and Sherry. Sherry snuck my video camera in for me so that I could bootleg L.A. Guns opening set. Cuz and I had done mushrooms before the show so we were tripping pretty good, it's damn hard to tape a concert when your tripping on shrooms'. Good times!!!



During AC/DC's set when they played the song 'Money Talks' AC/DC dollars bills fell from the rafters. I had a friend that had seats on the floor who was lucky enough to catch a few of the dollars and was nice enough to give me one.

Front.


Back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a couple of these! That was a great show!

    ReplyDelete