Thursday, February 24, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Feb.24th (Gwar)

Today's t-shirt is from the Gwar concert my Cuz and I went to in 2004 at Red's in Edmonton. The opening bands for this show were Dying Fetus (terrible band name and band), All That Remains (boring) and Gwar wasn't a whole lot better. I think once you have seen Gwar there really is no need to see them again. This was my second time seeing Gwar live. There shtick doesn't change much and the music, well, it's just not good.

Front.


Back.




1 comment:

  1. I've always gotten a kick out of bands with wacky names, but I can't believe there is a band named Dying freakin' Fetus. I googled them, and low and behold, they are a very well known Death Metal band that's been around since 1991. This summer they are touring with a band named Goatwhore. Now there's a band name that really makes me laugh! Goatwhore - thats a good one! Dying Fetus' name is just plain sick, but oh well..........

    ReplyDelete