Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Feb.2nd (Robert Plant)

Today's t-shirt is from the fourth time I saw Robert Plant solo in concert. I went to this show with my sweetie Janis in 2005 at Rexall Place in Edmonton. Opening the show was Canadian band The Trews, we missed most of their set as I am not really a fan of them. Janis has always been a huge fan of Robert Plant, so I wanted to get good seats for this concert, well I got lucky and managed to score front row centre seats for the show. Robert put on a great show and sounded excellent. What surprised me about this concert was how small the audience was, just over 5,000 people, that's a shame for a rock legend. Might explain why he has no Edmonton date for his newest tour for his new album 'Band Of Joy'.

Front.


Back.






In concert news... Robert Plant will be playing in Vancouver on Sunday April 17th at The Queen Elizabeth Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment