Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Feb.19th (Kentucky Headhunters)

Today's ticket stub is from the triple bill of Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Kentucky Headhunters and Carlene Carter concert I saw at Northlands Coliseum in 1991. The main reason I went to this show was to see Kentucky Headhunters, but have to admit all three bands were actually quite good. I went to this show with Hurl and Geddy and Geddy's mom. Geddy was taking his mom to the show as a Mother Days gift. Which worked out well for me, as now I had someone who could sneak in my video camera. She was kind enough to do it for me too. We laughed when she said she felt like she was sneaking in drugs, but she did it nonetheless. Thanks Geddy's Mom!!! The only band I taped was the Kentucky Headhunters.

The day of the show the Kentucky Headhunters did an autograph session at HMV in West Edmonton Mall. Hurl and I went to meet the band, who turned out to be really nice guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment