Friday, February 4, 2011

Concert Shirt Of The Day Feb.4th (White Stripes)

Today's t-shirt is from the White Stripes concert A-Bomb, Cuz and I went to in 2007 at The Shaw Conference Centre here in Edmonton. I don't recall who opened for the White Stripes not that we saw them anyways. The line up to get into the venue was ridiculous, so Cuz and I went to the bar for an hour and came back when there was no line up. By then we were able to just walk right in, no line ups no hassle. We got in just as the White Stripes hit the stage. This was an awesome concert that rocked the whole way through, we lost each other during the show, but all agreed it was one hell of a concert.

I sure am glad I had the opportunity to see the White Stripes when I did, as they announced this week that they have disbanded the band, too bad cause I thought they were a great rock n' roll band.

Front.


Back.


Hand Bill for show.




No comments:

Post a Comment