Sunday, March 6, 2011

Concert Ad Of The Day Mar.6th (Corb Lund)

Today's concert ad is from the fifth time I saw Corb Lund in concert. This show was in 2003 in Montreal at a small venue called Cafe Campus. The opener for the show was Matthew Barber. There were maybe 50 people at this show, and a good majority of them were Albertans. What a great show and time this was. I went to this show with my brother. Corb was touring for his most excellent album "Five Dollar Bill". There were no tickets for the show, just a 6 dollar cover charge. Also at this show, my brother had the opportunity to talk with Corb and mentioned to him about the time back in the day when my brother used to do merch for Corb's old metal band "the smalls", Corb said he remembered my bro, that was cool. Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment