Thursday, March 17, 2011

Concert Shirt Of The Day Mar.17th (David Lee Roth)

Today's t-shirt is from the time I saw David Lee Roth in concert. This show was in 1987 at Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton. David Lee Roth was touring for his album Eat em' And Smile, his back up band at the time included Steve Vai on guitar, Billy Sheehan on bass and Gregg Bissonette on drums, a very good band for the time. The opening band for the show was supposed to be Andy Taylor, who used to be in Duran Duran, but he cancelled and it ended up being Harlequin who pretty much got booed off the stage by the sold out crowd. I went to this show with my buddy Eor. A great show and a good time.

Front.


Back.




2 comments:

  1. I saw him in Phoenix during this tour. The shirt I got was like this one except it had 3/4 black sleeves (baseball sleeve shirt). Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this tour in Huntington WV w Cinderella opening, and in Pittsburgh. Agree Sheehan and Vai were amazing. It was a much better show than the 5150 tour. Thanks for the look in the tour program. Gave my shirt (exactly like yours) to some girls and jinxed the band. Lol

    ReplyDelete