Wednesday, March 2, 2011

KISS Collectible Of The Day Mar.2nd

Today's KISS Collectible is a t-shirt that my brother gave to me for Xmas a few years ago. When I opened this gift and pulled out the t-shirt, I thought,"why the hell would he buy this for me, it's the ugliest t-shirt I have ever seen and he knows I would never wear anything like this' after finding the note that came with the present, it changed my mind drastically, still think the shirt is ugly, but, wow. It is an autographed Gene Simmons Money Bag Clothing Line t-shirt. The tag on the t-shirt is signed by Gene. My brother had won this shirt in Vancouver and was cool enough to send it to me for Xmas. Thanks yet again Bro, you rock!!!

Front.




Back.




Autographed Tag.

3 comments:

  1. This shirt is as ugly as Gene Simmons himself. but because of his name as well as the designer, they can make these 1 of a kind shirts and sell them for big money. If you think this one is ugly you should've seen the color schemes i had to choose from!! This was the "nicest" one! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definetely buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed the 'Money Bags' script on the lower backs, many years ago. Gene collaborated with Jason Desault of Desault Ink in Vancouver, and us print them at HSI Promotions. They were a pain in the ass to print, as the shirts has a big goofy seam straight down the middle.

    ReplyDelete