Saturday, March 5, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Mar.5th (Black Crowes)

Today's concert shirt is from the fifth time I saw The Black Crowes in concert. This show was in 2006 at the Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton with Matt Mays opening. The Crowes weren't touring for any particular album as they had just got back together after a hiatus of a few years. It wasn't one of the better Crowes performances I have seen.

Set List For Show.

Don't Do It
Go Faster
Hotel Illness
Another Roadside Tragedy
Ballad In Urgency ->
Wiser Time
Girl From The North Country
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Jam -> Thorn In My Pride
Alabama
Soul Singing
Sometimes Salvation
By Your Side
Hard To Handle
Remedy
- encore -
Yer Blues

Front.


Back.






Another cool souvenir I got at the show were Black Crowes rolling papers. I thought that was a cool idea and suits the band well.





No comments:

Post a Comment