Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Concert Shirt Of The Day Mar.23rd (Rolling Stones)

Today's t-shirt is from the second time I saw the Rolling Stones in concert, this was the second night of two sold out nights at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton in 1994. I didn't have a ticket for this show but thought I would go down to the stadium and see if I could get a cheap ticket. Lucky me, I was able to get a ticket from a guy for 20 dollars. The ticket was a floor seat way at the back of the stadium, but,hey I was there, that's what mattered. It rained a bit during the concert on this night, which made it a bit slippery and chilly. Again Colin James opened the show.

Front.


Back.






Setlist for Oct.5th show.
Not Fade Away
Tumbling Dice
You Got Me Rocking
Shattered
Rocks Off
Sparks Will Fly
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Beast of Burden
Wild Horses
All Down the Line
I Go Wild
It's All Over Now
Miss You
Honky Tonk Women
Before They Make Me Run
The Worst
Love Is Strong
Monkey Man
Street Fighting Man
Start Me Up
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
Brown Sugar
Jumpin' Jack Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment