Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Mar.29th (Tragically Hip)

Today's ticket stub is from the time Lori and I went to Red Deer to see The Tragically Hip and By Divine Right at the Red Deer Centrium in 1999. I was interested in going to this show, just to see The Hip play a smaller venue. It wasn't a whole lot different then seeing them play the Coliseum in Edmonton other then it was about half the size. Both bands put on an excellent show. My biggest gripe out this concert was trying to get back to our hotel after the show. The Centrium is out in the boonies in Red Deer, as neither one of us drove, trying to get a cab out of there was a challenge. We ended up waiting almost an hour after the show to get a cab in -35 blowing cold winter weather. To say I was losing my patience wouldn't be a lie, fuck me, I just wanna go home damn it.



Setlist for Red Deer show.

1. Fireworks
2. Fully Completely
3. Grace, Too
4. Something On
5. Gift Shop
6. Yawning Or Snarling
7. Poets
8. Springtime In Vienna
9. Cordelia
10. Vapour Trails
11. Ahead By A Century
12. Bobcaygeon
13. Nautical Disaster
14. Emperor Penguin
15. At The Hundredth Meridian
16. Escape Is At Hand For The Travellin' Man
17. New Orleans Is Sinking
18. Daredevil
19. N/A
20. Little Bones
21. Chagrin Falls
22. Fire In The Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment