Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Mar.22nd (Helix)

Today's ticket stub is from the last time I saw the band Helix in concert. This show was in 1992 at Rock Central Station by Kingsway Mall in Edmonton. This was a fun show and for 5 dollars what the hell, on a Friday night too. Helix was the first band I ever saw in concert, so the band always brings back memories. A memory of this show was being up to no good and having a razor blade in my pocket. Making my way to the washroom to use the blade, I reached into my pocket and sliced my finger open, bad enough that I had blood all over my jean jacket and jeans. It's not easy to stop the bleeding when your heart is pumping like crazy. I finally did stop the bleeding by holding my finger in my jacket tight the rest of the evening. I wasn't the only one in the bar that night up to no good. Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment