Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Mar.9th (SNFU/Misery Signals)

Today's t-shirt is from the time my Cuz and I saw the double bill of Misery Signals opening for SNFU at the Starlite Room in Edmonton in 2004. This was a geat show with some locals Edmontonians involved, openers Misery Signals lead vocalist was Jesse Zaraska fronting the Milwaukee band and of course Chi Pig fronting SNFU who got their start in Edmonton back in the late 80's. Before the show started my Cuz and I went to the bar (Hawkeyes) next door to the Starlite Room to have a few beers and ran in to Corb Lund whom is having a succesful career doing his country thing, Corb used to be the bass player in the Edmonton band "the smalls". Nice to see Corb still supporting local musicians. An excellent show by both bands. Good times!!!

The t-shirt I bought at this show was from Misery Signals, I liked how they used the "S" from the Canadian football team Saskatchewan Roughriders in their logo.

Front.




No comments:

Post a Comment