Saturday, November 13, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Nov.13th (The Pursuit Of Happiness)

Today's concert shirt is from the time I saw and sold merchandise for The Pursuit Of Happiness at Peoples Pub in 1993 in Edmonton. I had a friend (Scotty) that worked at Peoples Pub, he asked me if I was interested in doing merch for the band. I was always up for helping a band out and getting to see the show for free. I had done merch for a few bands at Peoples, but this was by far the best I had done for any band there. It was well over a few thousand dollars in merchandise I sold that evening. The band treated me very well, making sure I had beers all night, and at the end of the night, gave me a free shirt and a few dollars for doing them the favour. Moe Berg (lead singer) and the rest of the band were super nice people. Also put on a really good show.

Front.


Back.


No comments:

Post a Comment