Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ticket Stub Of The Day Nov.6th (Allman Bros. Band)

Today's ticket stub is from the Allman Brothers Band show I saw at The Edmonton Convention Centre in 1994. I went to this show with Buzzard and Mark. This is one of my all time favorite concert I have ever been too, absolutely an amazing show. Great venue for this kind of show drinks were a flowing, lots of pot, some psychedelics, wicked music for 3 hours and an awesome liquid light show. The Allman Brothers allowed bootlegging of their shows, so I brought my old Sony walkman and taped the show, it actually turned out quite well. I wish they would come through town again.





Setlist for the Edmonton Show.

1. Sailin' 'Cross The Devil's Sea
2. Statesboro Blues
3. Blue Sky
4. All Night Train
5. Change My Way of Living
6. The Same Thing
w/Duane Betts
7. Soulshine
8. Seven Turns
9. Midnight Rider
10. Jessica
11. No One To Run With
12. You Don't Love Me
13. Stormy Monday
14. Southbound
15. Back Where It All Begins
16. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
Encore:
17. One Way Out
18. Whipping Post

No comments:

Post a Comment