Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ticket Stub Of The Day Nov.4th (Annihilator)

Today's ticket stub is from the time I saw Canadian metal band Annihilator play at Peoples Pub in Edmonton in 1993. They were touring for their Never Neverland album which has the song called Kraf Dinner, a little ode to, well Kraft Dinner. My buddies and I came up with the bright idea of bringing along some boxes of KD for the show and tossing it around when they started the song. Well, what a fucking mess that turned out to be, there must have been about 4-6 boxes of KD all over the place which also made for a dangerous situation with people moshing on the floor, ya, a little slick. Not the brightest bunch we were, but fucking hilarious. After the show, I had the guys from the band autograph a box of KD for me, but have no idea whatever happened to it, shitty.





No comments:

Post a Comment