Sunday, November 21, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Nov.21st (Four Horsemen)

Today's t-shirt is from the first time I saw The Four Horsemen in concert. This show was in 1992 at The Dinwoodie Lounge in Edmonton. What an awesome fucking show it was too, they were touring for their debut album "Nobody Said It Was Easy". Local band The Wheat Chiefs opened for them. I went to this show with Nerraw,A-Bomb,Hurl and Scotty.

That weekend will always stick out in my mind, as the night before the show, we had all lined up outside Bonnie Doon Mall for Metallica tickets. So that was an all nighter of drinking and such, then after getting tickets for that. We headed down to West Edmonton Mall for the Four Horsemen autograph session at Sam The Record Man. Then that evening the concert. A fun filled couple of days that's for sure. Needless to say, nursed a hangover on Sunday. Good times!!!





Front.


Back.


4 comments:

  1. Saw them in Calgary @ Frankie and Johnny's on that tour! I have the same shirt still. Fuck they were a great band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this 4 horsemen concert shirt----- would you ever consider selling it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few offers for this t-shirt now. What would you offer? It's not a very big shirt anymore, but still in pretty decent shape.

      Delete
    2. My replies aren't showing up! I definitely hope this goes through --- I definitely want the shirt and am interested in other 4 horsemen items you have. Is there any easy way to email over the collection you have?
      corey

      Delete