Friday, November 26, 2010

Ticket Stub Of The Day Nov.26th (Bruce Springsteen)

Today's ticket stub is from the time I saw Bruce Springsteen in concert here in Edmonton at Northlands Coliseum in 1992. At the time I wasn't really a fan of The Boss, but my buddy Buzzard talked me into going to the concert. After this 3 hour concert, I left the show being a big fan of Bruce. He put on an incredible show to a sold out crowd, that he had up on there feet from start to finish. While Bruce didn't have The E-Street Band with him on this tour, it was still an awesome show. I believe Bruce was touring for his Human Touch album at the time.





Setlist for Edmonton Concert.

Better Days
Local Hero
Lucky Town
Darkness on the Edge of Town
The Big Muddy
57 Channels (And Nothin' On)
Trapped Play
(Jimmy Cliff cover)
Badlands Play
Living Proof Play
If I Should Fall Behind
Leap of Faith
Man's Job Play
Roll of the Dice
Gloria's Eyes
Cover Me
Brilliant Disguise
Soul Driver
Souls Of The Departed
Born in the U.S.A.
Real World
Light Of Day
Encore:
Human Touch
Glory Days
Bobby Jean
Thunder Road
Born to Run
My Beautiful Reward

No comments:

Post a Comment