Saturday, November 27, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Nov.27th (Steve Earle)

Today's concert shirt is from the Steve Earle concert I saw in 1998 at The Winspear Centre with Buddy and Julie Miller opening in Edmonton. Steve Earle was touring for his El Corazon album at the time, which is a great album by the way. Originaly the V Roys were supposed to open for this show but was changed after tickets went on sale. would love to have seen the V Roys. Nonetheless Buddy Miller was actually quite good, Buddy also played in Steve Earle's band on this tour.

Front.


Back.




My brother at the time was living in Calgary and saw the Steve Earle concert there and had the chance of meeting Steve. My bro was kind enough to get me an autograph from Steve Earle which I later got framed. Thanks again Citrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment