Tuesday, November 9, 2010

KISS Collectible Of The Day Nov.9th

Today's KISS Collectible is my very first KISS record, and one of two of my very first records I ever owned. It is the 1977 album KISS Alive II released in 1977 on Casablance Records. It was the album cover that caught my eye as a seven year old. I remember being blown away by how colourful it was and seeing Gene Simmons with his eyes all white and blood streaming out of his mouth, then of course I heard the music and instantly fell in love with the band.

What was cool about KISS albums back in the 70's was the inserts that came with most of their records. This particular album came with two albums of course being a double live album, inner sleeves,a booklet with cool pictures and rub on tattoos.

Front Cover.


Gatefold.


Back Cover.


Inner Sleeves.


Booklet.




Rub On Tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment