Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ticket Stub Of The Day Nov.2nd (Motley Crue)

Today's ticket stub is from the first time I saw Motley Crue in concert in Edmonton at Northlands Coliseum, this was for their Theatre Of Pain Tour in 1985. The opening band was Autograph, the one hit wonders of "Turn Up The Radio". I did buy a couple of t-shirts at this concert, but no longer have them, somewhere in my moves over the years, I lost a box of old concert shirts. I have pretty good idea where they were left, but will never see them again, which is a shame.

I thought this show sucked balls, I wasn't impressed at all. For starters, I wasn't a fan of the Theatre Of Pain album and I hated Autograph, the Crue didn't sound good at all, this was during there heroin years I am sure.



The Setlist For This Show.

- In The Beginning
- Looks That Kill
- Use It Or Lose It
- Shout At The Devil
- Fight For Your Rights
- Ten Seconds Til Love
- Piece Of Your Action
- Home Sweet Home
- Red Hot
- Keep Your Eye On The Money
- Louder Then Hell
- Too Young To Fall In Love
- Knock Em' Dead
- Live Wire
- Smokin' In The Boys Room
- Helter Skelter
- Jailhouse Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment