Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Concert Poster Of The Day Oct.26th (London Quireboys)

Today's poster is actually from The London Quireboys show in Calgary, when I got this poster I didn't realize it was for the Calgary and not the Edmonton show. I never did find a poster for the Edmonton show at Dinwoodie Lounge on the U of A campus here in Edmonton in 1993. Someone messed up and hung up posters here in Edmonton for the wrong show. My brother and I went to this show, but before the show. I had won tickets to an acoustic show by The London Quireboys on the roof of West Edmonton Mall on the afternoon before their evening concert. The opening band for the Dinwoodie show was Salvador Dream. You will notice that they dropped the London from their name at the time, they were touring for their second album Bitter Sweet & Twisted.



No comments:

Post a Comment