Sunday, October 31, 2010

Concert Shirts/Poster Of The Day Oct.31st (Metallica)

Today's t-shirts are from the time I saw Metallica on the ...And Justice For All tour in 1989. This was my third and fourth time seeing Metallica in concert. I did the back to back Edmonton and Calgary shows for this tour. The Edmonton show at Northlands Coliseum we had row 2 on the floor for. I went to this show with Nerraw,Eor,Hurl and A-Bomb. The Cult opened for the shows, and were touring for their Sonic Temple album which was a big album for them, but they didn't go over well at all with the Metallica audience. Lead singer Ian Astbury was trying to get a reaction from the crowd, all he was getting was the finger from the Metallica crowd. They didn't go over well at all. I have never been a fan of The Cult and have always found Ian Astbury to be a dick.

After the concert, my buddies and I were all hyped up after the show and decided to go down to Mill Creek Ravine and drink ourselves silly. We partied in the bushes til daylight, then made the decision that we had so much fun at the show that wer were going to go to Calgary and see it again. Which is what we did. Nerraw,A-Bomb and myself drove to Calgary that morning and got tickets at the door, shitty seats, but still another great time. An awesome weekend of Metallica. Good times!!!

Front.


Back.


Front.


Back.






No comments:

Post a Comment