Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Oct.13th (Moshfest)

Today's t-shirt is from the Moshfest held in 1993 in Edmonton at the Northlands Agricom, which was a terrible place to hold it. This was the second year in a row of Moshfest and sadly the last one. The turn out wasn't very good with only a few thousand people coming trough the doors for the all day event. I only recall a few of the bands that were there in 1993. Unlike 92' there were a few bands from out of province and even a band from California, that being Cadillac Tramps who headlined the show. Other bands were Ontario ska band King Apparatus, also Calgary band Field Day and Edmonton bands Naked And The Dead, Disciples Of Power, The Loved Ones, Drool and SNFU who were supposed to play Moshfest again but cancelled at the last minute.

I went to this show with Nerraw,Eor and others, hell I don't remember anymore. I had such a good time at 92's Fest I thought I would volunteer my help for this one. Well, I signed up to volunteer, showed up when I was supposed to. I had been there all day watching the bands, so I was there plenty early. I think I was supposed to be there for 5pm or something. I went to my designated area, signed in, got my free t-shirt and then hung around like a dumb ass, waiting for instructions, well after a while, I said the hell with this, my buddies are out having fun checking the bands out, and I am standing in the backstage area wondering what to do. So I said FUCK IT, put on another shirt over my staff shirt and went back into the crowd and had a great time. I tried to volunteer, but didn't, that's the way she goes. Free t-shirt out of the deal though.

Front.


Back.






No comments:

Post a Comment