Saturday, October 30, 2010

KISS Collectible Of The Day Oct.29th

Well to start my new blog feature,KISS collectible of the day, I thought I would go with the Halloween theme for the weekend and start with the Peter Criss face mask I got back in 1997. If I remember correctly, my parents got both my brother and I a few of these. They were put out by The Paper Magic Group. This is one of many ridiculous KISS items I have collected over the years. As cheese as it gets and is, I can't help myself from picking up some of these items, and a lot of them I get from family and loved ones as gifts. You can never go wrong with a KISS item as a gift for me,lol. As Gene Simmons says "we are not only a band, but a brand" ya, the comment makes me sick, but truth be told, he summed it up. As you will see, I have collected quite a few KISS shit over the years, yet still, love all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment