Friday, October 15, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Oct.15th (Page & Plant)

Today's t-shirt is from the Jimmy Page and Robert Plant concert my brother and I went to in Vancouver at Pacific Coliseum in 1995. I still rate this as one of the best shows I have ever been to. Page & Plant were touring for their Unledded album (unplugged), which was an album of Led Zeppelin tunes done acoustic and recorded with Moroccan and Egyptian musicians. I wasn't expecting the rock show that we got, they came out and rocked the shit out of Pacific Coliseum.

Setlist.
Tales of Bron
Thank You
Bring It On Home
Ramble On
Shake My Tree
(Coverdale/Page cover)
Lullaby
(The Cure cover)
No Quarter
Gallows Pole
Nobody's Fault But Mine
Hey Hey What Can I Do
The Song Remains the Same
Since I've Been Loving You
Dancing Days
Calling To You
Four Sticks
In the Evening
Black Dog
Kashmir

I went to this show with four doobies rolled and left the show with 3 doobies, having given one to a couple from Calgary that we met while waiting for the show to start. People were lighting up before the concert even began. The people next to me just kept passing joint after joint to me through out the whole show, I didn't even get a chance to light one of mine. After the show, I gave them one of my joints and thanked them, telling them I didn't get a chance to pass one to you.

Meanwhile my brother who was 3 rows behind me was drinking JD right out of the bottle that someone had passed to him during the show. Just an incredible concert.

Front.


Back.


No comments:

Post a Comment