Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Post Ideas Coming

I have been thinking of starting a few new features on my blog. One of them are posts about shows that I haven't bought a t-shirt at or have a poster for. After all some shows, a guy just can't afford a t-shirt or the shirts are just plain ugly, ya I know, I already have a few of them. So I am going to show the advertisement and ticket stub for the concert and have a few words about said show.

Another idea I have is KISS collectible of the day. KISS is one of the first bands I ever got into as a kid (7 years old) and over the years I have accumulated quite a collection of KISS items. Between myself buying them and getting them as gifts from friends and family, I have now got a collection. I thought it might be fun to show them off.

Also, I will be starting a bootleg of the month article. I have been pulling out some old records and having a listen lately and am coming across some old bootlegs I have forgotten about. Years back, my brother and I sued to go to Sound Connection a few times a week, and when you have everything you can get by a certain band you are really into, sometimes you have no choice but to start buying bootleg albums. Some are hit and miss, actually most are miss, but have come across a few that are quite good. Or in the least interesting. So keep your eyes open for these new features coming soon.

Thank again for checking out my blog and hope you will continue to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment